- No products in the cart.
Supplies4U collaborates with each participant to develop a service agreement which establishes:
• Expectations and explains the supports to be delivered, andspecifies anyconditions attached to the deliveries, including why these conditions are attached
• The mode, frequency and lead time for deliveries depends upon distance and accessibility to the participant, these can be set within a service agreement.
• For deliveries going to rural SA or interstate, additional freight costs are associated.
• For orders below an agreed threshold, there might be additional freight costs.
• Service Agreement as signed with each participant.